Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Day 36 - Love is God's Word 8/3/11

Today's Dare

Commit to reading the Bible every day.  Find a devotional book or otehr resource that will give you some guidance.  If your spouse is open to it, see if they will commit to daily bible reading with you.  Begin submitting each area of your life to its guidance and start building on the rock.

What parts of your life are in the greatest need of God's counsel?  Where do you feel the must susceptible to failure?  What are you asking God to show you through His Word?

I try to read some...but I am not a good person to understand the bible. I think areas that need improvement in my life are my attitude and I think we need help with our finances now.  It kinda sucks that the house payment has gone up.  Im not really sure how we are going to wing it.

mm..and ok..Im cheating..I took a 1 day dare and made it turn into 10 days..so Im going to try and finish the dare earlier now. :) So..Im doing multiple dares in one day because these last 4 dont seem too difficult.

Favorite Phrase

Every aspect of your life that you submit to, God's princeiples will grove stronger and more long-lasting over time.  But any part you withhold from Him, choosing instead to try your own hand at it, will weaken and eventually fail with the storms of life hit you.  It may, in fact, be the one area that hastens the downfall ofyour home and marriage.

mm...I just like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment