Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Day 39 - Love Endures 8/3/11

Today's Dare

Spend time in personal prayer, then write a letter of commitment and resolve toyour spouse.  Include why you are committing to this marriage until death, and that you have purposed to love them no matter what.  Leave it in a place that your mate will find it.

What were some of the hesitations you had in writing this letter.  How do you expect your spouse to respond to it?  How did God help you in writing it, and what did the process teach you about yourself.

I am going to write the letter tonight before bed. I am not going to post it on here because I think it should be a personal letter just to him.  I know some people read this blog, but this I want to be just to him and not for everyone to see.  The Love Dare has opened my eyes and really taught me about myself and how I look at things.  I know Im selfish and self centered.  I believe I have changed and I really hope that Dave sees I have changed for the better as well.

So today I did this dare because I couldnt find any paper last night. I stuck my letter in the book so i know he will find it.  This letter was not hard to write.  I explained what I had learned, what I had gone through and what I intend and hope for the future.  This book has taught me so much about myself and I hope that anyone that reads my blog or hears about the love dare at the very least just reads it. 

Favorite Phrase

Love Never Fails

Enough said.......

No comments:

Post a Comment