Thursday, June 23, 2011

Intro

Im not sure exactly where to start.  I believe my marriage is in trouble and was referred by a friend to try The Love Dare.  If you haven't heard of The Love Dare, let me sum it up for you.  Basically, it is a 40 day challenge on love to help improve your marriage and relationships.  Everyday for 40 days there is a different dare.  I intend to take the 40 day challenge and blog all my answers and experiences for you and my Husband to read.  I have not told him my intentions to do the challenge and I intend to keep this blog a secret, as well.  

Let me tell you a little about myself and my family.  I am 26 years old and I have 2 biological children, 1 step daughter and one on the way.  Currently, I am 28 weeks and 5 days along in my pregnancy with another daughter.  I am married to an incredible man who is 34. We got married on April 24, 2010.  We have had our ups and downs in our marriage and I feel it's to the point of almost breaking. Hence the reason for the challenge. 

I am a Legal Assistant at a Law Firm in Indianapolis, Indiana and I love my job.  I went to college at RETS Tech Center in Centerville, Ohio and pursued my Associated Degree in Buisness and obtained my Paralegal Certificate on top of that. 

Other then that, I am a normal human being who needs a little bit of help in my relationship. Here is where I begin my challenge.


No comments:

Post a Comment