Sunday, July 3, 2011

Day 12 - Love Let's The Other Win 7/4/11

Today's Dare

Demonstrate love by willingly choosing to give in to an area of disagreement between you and your spouse.  Tell them you are putting their preferences first.

What issue did you choose?  What did giving in cost you?  How will this help you in the future?

Today is day 11 but I already know what I'm going to give in to.  I honestly give in a lot and I am unhappy about them all the time.  I figure I will give into his gaming. Yes, I know your all like what the fuck?  This is the one thing that you bitch about the most and you are just going to give in.  Yes, that is right. I am going to give in to the gaming because 1.  he is at home when he is gaming so I know he isnt running around and running the streets or out cheating and 2.  I do bitch about the most and if I come to my senses and say "Ok, it's ok that he games this much" I will stop driving myself in fucking sane because once I say it's ok for him to game that no longer gives me a reason to bitch because I have just given him the ok to do what has always made me mad. 

I don't think this is going to necessarly help me in the future with any issue that I have had.  But atleast it's for my piece of mind that I am giving up on fighting with him on this one.  Dave,  This one I will let you win because I cherish you.  Even though you will not know how much until you read these posts.  Trust me. I wouldnt go through this shit for anyone else.  I hope you open your eyes soon enough and realize everything I am doing to try and save our marriage.

OK..ok..ok...After a few crazy ass posts. I have told him..fine game..You can have that one luxury.  Let's see how this pans out..forward onto the next dare...which I think is totally fit for me right now.....read on to day 13.

Favorite Phrase:

Are you willing to bend to demonstrate love to yourr spouse?  Or are you refusing to give in because of your pride?  If it doesn't matter in the long run -- especially in eternity--then give up your rights and choose to honor the one you love.  It will be both good for you and good for your marriage.

This is exactly what I am doing...

No comments:

Post a Comment