Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day 21 - Love is Satisfied in God 7/13/11

Today's Dare

Be international today about making a time to pray and read your bible.  Try reading a chapter out of Proverbs each day or reaing a chapter in  the Gospels.  As you do, immerse yourself in the love and promises God has for you.  This will add to our growth as you walk with him.

How do you think spending time daily with God will change our situation and perspective?  How can you make Him a bigger part of your day?

I started reading Matthew a week or so ago. I havent gotten very far but on that day things seemed to be ok.  Not great..but they were ok.  I plan to try and continue to read some sections of the bible and hopefully things will come together.

Favorite Phrase:

I honestly cant say I have one that is my favorite today.  This chapter mainly talks about not depending on your spouse to fulfill all of your needs, wants and expectations..that only God can do that.  Well,  Ive heard this many many many times...but there are some things I don't think God can do..which why he made a man and a woman to live together and be together.  So no..I dont think God can satisfy every single want and need that I have.  Its impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment