Thursday, July 14, 2011

Day 23 - Love Always Protects 7/14/11

Today's Dare

Remove anything that is hindering your relationship, any addiction or influence that's stealing your affections and turning your heart away from your spouse.

What did you throw out first?  Are there others htat need to go as well?  What do you hope the removal of these things will do for you, your marriage and your relationship with God?

Today I am going to delete all the negative attributes I have blogged in here..I will keep my dares and everything I have wrote in my dares but the additional ones I will get rid of.  I also intend to delete Paltalk from both the computers.  I get on there for people boost my self esteem.  I dont think I need that influence.  I know Dave has mentioned online boyfreinds before and I dont have one..nor do I want one for fuck sakes so I think this will eliminate this problem as well.

So, I did delete PalTalk from both computers and I also deleted my Baby Center account and I am putting blogging on facebook on hold.  All of those things combined take time away from my work schedule and my home life.  I am concentrating 100% on those items.  I dont need drama or any outside influences.  I plan to do what I plan to do and that's just the way that it is.  I even tell my mom to not talk about it. :)  Ive made MY decision and Im sticking to it. 
Favorite Phrase:

Marriage is made up of many things, including joys, sorrows, successes, and failures.  But when you think about what you want marriage to be like, the furthest thing fromyou mind is a battleground. 

The paragraph continues..but I want to stop there.  I feel the past few days this is exactly what it has been. I ask a question and he gets instantly pissed and blows it WAYYY out of what I had in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment