Saturday, July 9, 2011

Day 18 - Love seeks to Understand 7/10/11

Today's Dare

Prepare a special dinner at home, just the two of you.  The dinner can be as nice as you perfer.  Focus this time on getting to know your spouse better, perhaps in areas you've rarely talked about.  Determine to make it an injoyable evening.

What did you learn about your spouse that you didn't know before?  How could you continue this process of discovery in other ways, at other times?  What were some moments that made this day enjoyable?

Making a special dinner is out of the question.  We have children.. :)  so we are pretty much broke.  However, we had another very good day and we actually talked a lot today.  We have messed around today and joked and it's been an all around good day.  We both fell asleep on the couch..cuddled with each other for a quick nap while the girls watch Tinkerbell and ate dinner.  Everything today made the day memorable.  We went to his cousin's house and we werent smothered all over each other but we still had the connection.  He felt my stomach multiple times today...Ive had kisses...etc etc.  Today was a good day.

I also wanted to add..because it's soooo God answering my prayers. Dave's WoW account was hacked..all his stuff was sold..all his money gone and his guy was left naked.  So I know he wont be staying up really late tinight playing his game.  Im hoping I can get a shower in with him and him to go to bed with me tonight.  :)

Favorite Phrase:

If you miss the level of intimacy you once shared with your spouse, one of the best ways to unlock their heart again is by making a commitment to know them.  Study them.  Read them like a book you're trying to understand.

I have been studing him.  Ive been listening to him when he talks to me and tells me what he doesnt like.  I want to know him..the ins, the outs, the good and the bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment