Friday, July 1, 2011

Day 10- Love is unconditional 7/2/11

Today's Dare

Do something out of the ordinary today for your spouse -- something that proves (to you and to them) that your love is based on your choice and nothing else.  Wash her car.  Clean the kitchen.  Buy his favorite desert.  Fold the laundry.  Demonstate love to them for the sheer joy of being their partner in marriage.

Has your love in the past been based on your spouse's attributes and behavior, or on your commitment?  How can you continue to show love when it's not returned in a way you hoped for. 

Ok, I cheated..today is still day 9 and I want to count the shake a got today as tomorrows gift.  :/ Humph!!  Oh well..I guess I will have to wait until tomorrow to see what it brings. :)

I am up early today and Im fuming.  Why can't he understand I have been nice and loving and kind for 10 days now and he cant give me shit in return.  How CAN I continue to show love when it is not returned in ANY way I had hoped for?!?  Im loosing my fucking mind!  We took a shower together last night, we had conversation, we watched movies together, etc etc and then I ask him to come to bed with me and he ends up falling asleep on the couch because he chooses to play the stupid god damn WoW game till after 230am last night!!  I have ot walked down the stairs 900 times asking hime if he's coming to bed yet and I am nice and I am loving and I give sexual favors without anything in return I buy cute little deserts and food etc and I get nothing in return. Well, I guess I shuldnt say nothing because I have got conversation and a couple nights in bed with him and a few kisses and hugs here and there.  So I guess this love dare is working but really..why couldnt he just put the stupid computer game away and just come to bed with me?  Now he is going to sleep all day and I have laundry to do and Im hungry and Im moody.  UGH...I dont know what to do except continue on to today's dare.

Ok, so 9:16pm and I completed my dare for today.  I went to Borders and just walked around because we had a small quirl and I wanted to get out of the house.  I went and visited the sex section and the kids section, birthing section and then went to the card section.  Did you know that Borders only has like 4 "love' cards?  How off is that?  They were mostly birthday cards or get well cards.  Anyway, I got a card and at the checkout I grabbed a bag of coffee for him too.  Turns out they were buy one get one free so I got me one as well.  I then walked to Noodles n Co and got us dinner.  I came home..put the bag and his food on the couch next to him and I am in the kitchen..eatting...alone...with no response from him.  go figure.  I finished my dare and again..not the response I wanted.  but I did finish it nonetheless.......

Favorite Phrase:

The only way love can last a lifetime is if it's unconditional.  The truth is this:  love is not determined by the one being loved not rather by the one choosing love.

Im the one choosing to love....there...the end. I think that says it all....

No comments:

Post a Comment