Thursday, July 28, 2011

Day 30 - Love brings Unity 7/29/11

Today's Dare

Isolate one area of division in your marriage and look on today as a fresh opportunity to pray about it.  Ask the Lord to reveal anything in your own heart that is threatening oneness with your Spouse.  Pray that He would do the same for them.  And if appropriate, discuss this matter opening, seeking God for unity.

Did the Lord open your eyes to anyting new that might be giving fuel to this point of disagreement?  How do you intend to respond?  What do you hope to see God do in your Spouse as well?

This again..Ive gotten rid of everything that I can. There is nothing more that I can physically get rid of that has caused us stress and seperated us.  I feel I am doing everything that I can to bring us closer together.

Favorite Phrase

Unity. Togetherness. Oneness

This is what I want..and I am striving towards that.

No comments:

Post a Comment